Our premiere H2No® Performance Standard hard-shell jacket, the waterproof/breathable Exosphere is constructed for alpine climbs or ski mountaineering in wet, cold conditions.
The Exosphere provides durable 3-layer waterproof/breathable protection, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, for extended use in big alpine arenas.
Its feature set includes coated watertight pit zips; a helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood; self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures; two horizontal chest pockets (with pressed pleats for increased storage), two handwarmer pockets that sit above the harness line and one internal storage pocket (all pockets close with zippers).
A trim, minimal storm flap protects the center-front zip, and a dual-adjust drawcord hem seals in warmth.
- 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop repels moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way adjustable hood
- Center-front zipper with minimal storm flap
- Watertight-coated pit zips
- Pockets: Two drop-in with pressed pleats that expand for storage; two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmers; one internal watertight pocket
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out snow
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 615 g (21.7 oz)