The lightest H2No® Performance Standard hard shell we make, the 3-layer waterproof/breathable M10 Jacket is a study in minimalism and performance – a must-have for both our alpine and rock climbing ambassadors.
The soft, pliable waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop fabric yields surprising durability for its weight and protects against monsoon-season precip and summit ridge gusts.
We’ve simplified the design, eliminated the pit-zips and handwarmer pockets – our ambassadors didn’t want ’em – and gave it a single exterior zippered chest pocket that doubles as a stuffsack (with reinforced clip-in loop).
Details include sonically welded seams with the narrowest possible tape, watertight zippers, a microfleece-lined neck and chin and cuffs that adjust with minimalist hook-and-loop closures.
A single pull adjusts the helmet-compatible hood (with laminated visor) and a drawcord hem blocks out spindrift backdraft.
Slim fit for technical use over light-to-medium layers.
- Fabric: H2No Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 2.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR finish.
- Full-zip jacket has watertight, coated zipper with Deluge DWR finish and single-pull, adjustable helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- Single, exterior zippered left chest pocket has watertight, coated zipper with Deluge DWR finish for wet-weather protection
- Garment self stuffs into chest pocket with sturdy carabiner clip-in loop
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures; drawcord hem