Ambassador-driven and built with GORE-TEX® Pro Shell® product technology, the PowSlayer kit comes equipped with new features and fit articulations specific to backcountry freeriding.
- Fabric details: 3-layer, 3.2-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Pro Shell® fabric.
- Reinforcements: 3-layer, 3.8-oz 70-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Pro Shell® fabric.
- All with a DWR finish.
- Lightweight, durable 3-layer nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® Pro Shell® fabric offers the best in durable waterproof/ breathable performance
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem to offer quick adjustability and seal out snow (patented)
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce zipper bulk and weight; water-resistant center-front zipper
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable low profile cuff quickly secures over or under gloves, with less bulk
- New sleek, low-profile powder skirt design stays engaged whether secured or not – powder skirt rotates as the rider moves for extra comfort and protection
- Pockets: two drop-in cargo pockets, one chest, one arm for pass, and one internal stash; includes secure media pocket with cable routing