The Ultralight Down Jacket is our lightest-weight insulating full-zip down layer, with a slim silhouette for thermal efficiency and a superlight, water-resistant 100% nylon shell.
As minimal as an eight-piece rack on an alpine ridge, our new Ultralight Down Jacket supports ascent without excess.
It features top-notch 800-fill-power premium European goose down and a special edition nylon ripstop shell fabric that is half the weight and twice the strength of our other down shell fabrics.
The sewn-through construction, tight channel pattern and just the right amount of down increase versatility for use in more moderate temperatures and diverse activities; a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds snow.
A slim silhouette maximizes thermal efficiency and suits its ideal uses: belay parka over light layers at shady autumn crags, minimalist summer alpine bivies and unmatched warmth layered under a shell.
Pockets include: two zippered handwarmers and one zippered chest. A drawcord hem keeps in the heat. Stuffsack included.
- The lightest-weight, strongest fabric we’ve ever engineered for down garments; with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for unsurpassed low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation, allowing the use of less down and creating an elegant, low-profile garment
- Two handwarmer pockets, one chest pocket
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth, seals out cold and spindrift
- Self-fabric stuff sack
- Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 235 g (8.3 oz)