Designed for a young consumer looking for an alternative and extremely light boot to use during winter hiking activities. When a comfortable walk plays a role, when lightness is a must, this is the boot of choice.
Lightweight coupled with stability, ankle support without sacrificing mobility, great ground grip without any compromise. The midsole in EVA ensures maximum comfort. Comfortable fit, great forefoot flex. Extra breathable tongue construction. G-beneFIT exploits all of its potential. With a Gore-Tex® Sierra membrane for waterproof protection and 200 gr 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for warmth.
Technical Upper Specifications
• 1.6 mm bycast leather
• Tape webbing lace lock
• Eyelets and hooks hardware
• Extra soft Lycra® at the collar
• Rubber toe bumper for better protection
• G-beneFIT construction for instant fit with minimal break-in
• PU footbed for better moisture management
• Gore-Tex® Sierra lining ensures ensures waterproof protection and breathability, plus 200 gr 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for warmth
Technical sole features
• Anatom Trail component set with bi-density EVA midsole, ensures comfort and stability.
• Garmont spine system controls mid-foot stability and ensures fore-foot flex.
• Vibram® Q 664 outsole with the winter specific IceTrek compound ensures stability and grip on varying terrain. Semi blocked heel lugs for braking and deceleration on descents
Weight: 610 g (1/2 pair size 8UK)