- A single device for belaying the leader, one or two seconding climbers and for rappelling.
- Extra friction ‘V’ slots add more control and smoothness during maneuvers.
- When belaying seconds, can be used as an assisted speed control belay
- Can also be used as an ascender
- Cooling Technolgy inner holes allow more airflow therefore less heat build and a lighter object. It also gives easier access to remove snow/ice and mud.
- Weight: 89 grms. 3,1 ozs
- Technical features
Grivel S.r.l. has produced alpinism equipment since 1818. So it is now 190 years old. The headquarters are in Courmayeur, at the foot of the highest mountain in the Alps, Mont Blanc. The company is considered to be one of the world’s best brand names in mountaineering equipment. It is the world leader in the production of crampons and among the leaders of ice axe producers too.more
Grivel s.r.l 11013 Courmayeur Mont Blanc (Aosta) Italy Phone: +39.022.214.171.124 Fax: +39.0165.84.48.00 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org