Tatra GTX is the lightweight model of hiking boots, high quality Hanwag, which has the more modern look in the autumn/winter collection.
It has GORE-TEX® and medium high-cut upper with reduced seams.
It has a light and stable structure on a whole-piece sole for long-distance travel: Vibram® AW Integral.
The high flexibility of the sole ensures a smooth and comfortable walking over long distances, avoiding early fatigue of the foot, so it’s suitable to everyone’s style, experts and occasional trekkers.
We now use a narrow last in addition to our standard and wide last. This means that the Tatra is available in three different widths for men and women.
It also comes in a choice of leather or Gore-Tex® lining.
- Medium high-cut upper with reduced seams
- Both lightweight and stable construction with Vibram® AW Integral sole unit
- Flexible sole for fatigue-free trekking
- Sizes: 6 – 13 , 3,5 – 9
- Weight: ca. 760 g (Size 7,5)
- Upper: Nubuk waxed
- Lining: Leather or Gore-Tex®
- Sole: Vibram® AW Integral