The two multi-sport styles Tunari CNX for men (280 g) and Haven CNX for women (232 g) offer lightweight agility and comfort for light day hiking and scrambles on various terrains. These feet enhancers share the three signature CNX-characteristics of great fit and protection, lightweight and a low profile, making them feel like a natural extension of the foot.
An integrated contoured arch and metatarsal ridge deliver natural underfoot support and a simplified upper construction eliminates layers of material for an enhanced fit. Both styles employ reverse strobel construction for an extra-smooth, streamlined connection to the foot. Two-millimeter static laces secure a no-slip fit, while multi-directional flex grooves on the non-marking rubber outsole provide freedom of motion and high grip contact with the ground.
Haven CNX (Women)
- Category: KEEN.CNX, multi sport
- Upper material: Synthetic overlays on breathable 3D mesh
- Lining: Moisture wicking DRI-LEX
- Features: Reversed strobel construction with KEEN.ZORB for a streamlined interior, metatarsal ridge, lightweight PU midsole, TPU stability shank, 2 mm static laces
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber with multi-directional flex grooves
- Weight: per shoe: 232 g (US women’s size 7)