- Innovative three holes rigging plate certified EN 795:2012/A for 5 people, it can also be used as a brake for rapelling with single or double ropes.
- It is a very useful device for rescue operations, the natural choice for mountain experts.
- It allows a cleaner belay point avoiding tricky and cumbersome chains of carabiners and plates.
- The wide upper hole is able to accommodate two connectors for an higher safety.
- When used as a descender device, it works with ropes from 8 to 12 mm.
- Made of hot forged light aluminum alloy, it weighs only 90g.
- Completely made in Italy!
KONG-Bonaiti is an old, but technologically advanced, Italian company, leader in the production of carabiners and a lot of other tools used for safety in climbing, rescue, caving, yachting and work at height. KONG s.p.a. started its production – where it is now – during 1977, but its history is much older, having rise in a mechanical workshop that Giuseppe Bonaiti set up in 1830 around Lecco – on Lake Como – with an engineering apparatus that was unusual for those times. In that plant, together with other stuff, started the production of those carabiners which brought world-wide fame to Bonaiti companymore
KONG s.p.a. Via XXV Aprile, 4 - 23804 Monte Marenzo LC - ITALIA tel.+39 0341.630506 - fax +39 0341.641550 www.kong.it