The GTR is easy to ski and tours effortlessly even when the snow conditions are less than perfect.
The larger radius sidecut increases effective edge grip and makes for a versatile ski that will satisfy the needs of ski tourers and free tourers.
– Construction Type: LW-POWERCAP, 90% camber/10% rocker
– Top Sheet: 0.5 mm Double Polyamide (Iso ICP8210) – Glossy
– Core: Vertical Laminated Light Karuba Paulownia Wood
– Laminate Layer 1: Tri-directional fiberglass
– Laminate Layer 2: Bi-directional carbon/fiberglass mat
– Laminate Layer 3:
– Special Materials: Fiberglass Veil
– Reinforcement Plates: Under bindings
– Tip and Tail Reinforcements: Rubber
– Base Material: P-Tex 2000 factory handwaxed
– Edge Material: 1.8 mm steel + rubber laminate
– Features: Tip and tail attachment holes, flat/notched tail