Cyclone swell at Kirra or windy sessions at the Pass, the handmade, high performance R1 Back-Zip Full Suit offers unmatched comfort and flexibility when you need a bit of extra warmth.
With ultra-flexible neoprene and a recycled polyester lining, it keeps your core and limbs warm and loose while you pump through tubing rights.
Wetsuit features include flexible one-piece front panel, internal neck gasket to prevent water entry and internal back flap to block wind. Flap closure at the neck allows for a stronger seal and increased comfort, and wrist and ankle cuffs are heat-pressed to reduce flushing.
Anatomically engineered Supratex kneepads are flexible, durable and PVC-free. All critical seams and stress areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements.
• Handmade with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth; warm recycled polyester grid lining dries quickly and improves flexibility
• One-piece front panel with minimal seam design increases flexibility
• Internal neck gasket prevents water entry; internal back flap blocks wind; flap has a recycled polyester grid lining, and separates the zipper teeth from the skin for comfort; extended flap closure at neck with PU-molded hook-and-loop closure allows for a stronger seal and increased comfort
• Center-back zipper with crescent-shaped neoprene panel provides a better seal and easier zip-up; zipper gusset has drain holes
• Neoprene underarm panels have recycled polyester jersey on both sides for better stretch while paddling; wrist and ankle cuff edges are heat-pressed to reduce hydraulic lift and flushing
• Anatomically engineered PVC-free kneepads are made with flexible and durable Supratex material; glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations
• Seams are single-needle blind-stitched to the outside with nylon-bonded thread, and triple-glued for extra durability and strength
• 2mm neoprene with a smooth recycled polyester jersey exterior and a recycled polyester grid lining
• 1020 g (36 oz)
Price 275,00 €