Where the mountains, wearing their cold winter cloak, provide the ideal playground for those pursuing strong, unforgettable emotions. Where steep slopes promise uncertainty and adventure. Where the clothing you wear needs to be as reliable and trustworthy as your climbing partner.
- Highly protective pant with gaiters, knees and most exposed parts in waterproof K-Dry fabric (20,000 mm) and windproof and breathable K-Shell of varying weights and strengths, especially in the areas of greatest stress, such as those exposed to sharp ski edges.
- The stretch of the materials allows for excellent comfort and freedom of movement.
- The pockets are positioned lower to allow for easy access when using a harness.
- Two long ventilation zips enhance breathability if necessary.
- Adjustable belt with Velcro and removable suspender straps.