- Stitched shock absorber is lightweight and compact
• 22mm Rewind webbing lanyards stay compressed and out of the way while climbing
• Patented Gyro system has three independently rotating swivels to prevent twisting and tangling
• Equipped with new Horai squeeze-activated carabiners
• Durable webbing twist ring keeps the lanyards in their proper orientation
- Weight 645 g
The Vortex Gyro Rewind Pro via ferrata lanyard features the Vortex shock absorber, new super-safe Horai carabiners and the patented Gyro system designed to eliminate twisting and tangling. The lanyards use special elasticized 22mm Rewind webbing that contracts to a shortened length to stay out of the way while climbing, but extends effortlessly to full length for passing anchors or straying from fixed lines. Connects to any harness with a webbing twist ring that positions the unit in its upright position even when passed through vertical tie-in points.